than You Sandi
Well I'm just the most luckiest of lucky girls!! I just had to do this page to say a big thank you to Sandi :) We ended up eyeing off things in the shop at scrapbook-bytes and I was telling her how I wanted to get some stitches, but was grring as I am still waiting for my paypal account to process {yes you read right!!! - Thanks to the lovely Leanne who passed on some info regarding pay pal to me :)} So yes - I was complaining and Sandi offered to get them for me! She insisted actually and we worked out the best way to do it would be for her to send me a $5 gift voucher.... WELL SANDI IS VERY NAUGHTY!!! - She sent me a $5 gift voucher all right - but whacked on another $10!!! Naughty naughty girl!! ROFL So after I stopped blubbering it was WAHOO I can go shopping!!!So many pretty things to pick from to!!
I ended up getting my stitches {Jen Wilson's pack} and I couldn't help but look through Jen's kits... and when I saw her Cool Jammies pack and the stars in it I HAD to have them!! {I love stars as you should all know by viewing my little white lie layout :P}
And that wasn't all!!!
I also picked out Tracy Ann's splotches brushes that I had been eyeing off and her new Blue Day's Kit - I was eyeing off the swirlyflies one also as I love the papers in that, but thought I woud get more use out of the Blue Day's 'stamps' then the Swirlyflies one. So Swirlyflies is on my "when paypal comes through" list :) - I actually also have Tracy's celebrate Christmas pack and her Stacy Paper pack as well - but I got them as gifts from Tracy herself for helping her out with linking on her blog - how sweet is that??!!
So any-ho ...
{Credits: Jen Wilson's Cool Jammie's paper pack and element pack, Tracy Ann Robinson's Splotches Brushes; Fonts CBX-Labelmaker, CAC Pinafore.




4 comments:
Awww, Sandi is a total treasure isn't she!! Glad to see you shopped up a storm - can't wait to see all your new layouts!!
Ooooh, I think Christmas came early for you ... have fun, won't you, and share your creations! :)
Wowweeee......hot layout Peta! I wanna see more!!! :o)
I am the lucky one Peta to have made a friend like you, and don't forget that!
I am glad I could cheer you up for a bit and help you with some retail therapy...gotta love that!
Love Sandi
Post a Comment