Sunday, November 13, 2005

Taged!!!
ARGH I got tagged by the lovely Miz Juzzie LOL And damn I thought I had gotten away from this epadimic of tagging that has seem to over taken the world of digi blogs ... but I guess not ROFL
2 names you go by:
Peta
Poss
2 parts of your heritage:
A little bit of this
a little bit of that .... {translation - NO IDEA}
2 things that scare you:
Never finishing uni
Being 30 and still living in share accomodation!!! EKK
2 of your everyday essentials:
Sleep
The internet
2 things you are wearing right now:
Sunglasses - haha yeah at 7:30 at night there on my head!!
Jeans
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Dido
Bee Lee
2 favorite songs (at the moment):
The Glamorus Life - T Funk and Naya Day
Good bye my Lover - James Blunt
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Laughter and Comunication
2 truths:
I should be studying for my exam
I sing often!!
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Cheeky Smile
Curly Brown Hair
2 of your favorite hobbies:
Writing
Scrapping
2 things you want really badly:
The old me back
To care about the fact that I should be studying and that I'm not....
2 places you want to go on vacation:
All around Australia - visit all my friends
England - To meet someone from Red Dwarf ;)
2 things you want to do before you die:
Live
and
Love
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I love war movies
I love to play in dirt .... I'm NOT a stereotypical Chick - I'm a DUDE ROFL
2 things you are thinking about now:
I really should do some bloody study
Might go finish that layout...
2 stores you shop at:
Stampers and Scrapbookers Heaven
The Magic Brush
2 people i would like to see take this quiz:
Seeing as it's made it's way around the digi blogs - how about we inflict it on the paper ones ;)

No comments: