Monday, November 14, 2005

Studying Hard

Ohh wait - my exam's not on photo shop is it - I WISH!! ROFL ...

{to lazy - here is the explination I posted on two peas...

I just had to scrap this photo of Kira spots and all - as she said "I've got the Pox" haha Even with Chicken pox she'll still pose for the camera! I have to grive a few credits for this one

Dani Peuss for her stunning Diva kit

Angie Briggs for her lovely flower doodles

and to Kim Archer and Karen Ridway -{who are both paper scrappers} as their persoanl styles gave me a little bit of inspiration for this. }

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave no photo untaken lol! Not even the Pox can prevent a pic! This is lovely Peta - she will kill you for it when she is older - but it is great!

xxxx

ksharonk said...

Totally different look from the kit ... love how you have used the hot colours and black! It's all in the detail ... and we digiscrappers have it! ;)