Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Jen Wilson Designs

Now I'll firstly admit to this - never used any of Jen's kit's myself {due to the whole not having papal account thing}- and I'd know very little about her really - I couldn't even name a kit if you asked me. But I know one thing .. This miss IS HUGELY popular and for a good reason - from the kits and layouts I have seen she has earnt the popularity she has gained!!

So tonight when I went over to check out her new store that just opened up ... And saw this... You know what my first thought was - That news story many moons ago where the Cheerleaders Mother hired out a hit man to take out her daughters competition ... I can see a few hit men being hired out to take out the competition that will be on for these five dt spots!!!! ... hell anyone know a good hit man.. I might need one....

ROFLMAO!!

{Please note this blogger in no way endorses the hiring of hit man to really take out the competition for CT spots on Jen Wilson's team - but she does hope that everyone else submissions can get lost in the mail bar her own}

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Aaaarghghghghgh......

I'm the competition!!!

yummyyummyyummmyyummy Jen

Steph said...

Good luck Peta - you won't need a hit man though - your pages are sensational...(but now you've got me thinking about how I could possibly ever get on a DT...hehehe)

Anonymous said...

LMAO you smeghead.
Thank you for the giggle!
Your stuff is sensational it will be others taking out the hit on you honey!

xxxx

ksharonk said...

Should be fun to see who rises to the top ... isn't the website a fun place to visit? :)