Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Getting in Early

This is a layout for December on DSW - I'm starting early I know but I really wanted to use this photo and I felt like scrapping tonight and this is what I ended up with. It's a bit out of my normal comfort zone - I tried out blending tonight. I don't think I'll ever be a 'true' blender. It's just not my style - I'll just sit in awe of those who can dot it ROFL.

On a personal note - I'm exhausted!! More then normally. Have to come up with something for next months BOM challenge on Diva's - and I just can't think of anything!!! - maybe I could do frustrations!! ROFL. After all so many BOM layouts are always about the 'perky' side of life {please don't ask me why I used the word perky - I have no idea!! - I could say something about perky breasts but that would just take down the whole tone of my entry and we can't have that now can we - where was I???} - yes. But then maybe that's because my mood is so dark at the moment I can't think of light and fairy stuff. *sigh* but then my bom challenges haven't been all that um ... What's the word for it.... Successful. I hope it's just due to the changes made this month and next months will be much better - if I ever think of an idea and get a layout done for it!!!

ARGH!!!

oh before I go ....

{credits: Beach Comber kit by Laura aka Turtlemama of Turtlemama Designs at http://www.tmdshop.comfonts ; Fonts, Artstamp Medium CA Cursive. }

Thank you come again. {Said in best Apu voice - and yes - don't ask me where that one came from too!}

4 comments:

vanessa said...

i think this is my favorite one here! do you have a specific program you make these in?

Peta said...

hey Vanessa :) {love your kniting and your photo work btw! ;)} as to your question I use photoshop cs to do all my digital work in.

ksharonk said...

Well, I think your blending is pretty good, myself. It's something I'm not very good at, but I do like what you have done here. Like the cool blue overtones ... :)

Anonymous said...

This layout is great Peta love the colours. You are being entirely too organised - clearly Uni is finished!

xxxx