Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Aunty Peta
I'm an Aunty again. I have a Nephew, and his name is Noah. He was born on the 20 November 2005 at 2:00am, and he passed away in his Daddy's hands at 3:10am.
He was very tiny and totaly perfect.
While I wish with all my heart that this was just a bad dream, I'll for ever be thankful that I was there with my family when it all happened. I took off this weekend with my parents to go up and babysit the girls while their parents went off to a work christmas party - It is still all so sureal. But I was there. I got to hold my little Nephew to say hello and goodbye all at the same time.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta, I am so very sorry. Thinking of you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Peta, I, too, am so very very sorry for the loss that has just been experienced by your family...I'm afraid there are no words to adequately express my sympathies for you.

Anonymous said...

Peta, what a terrible loss for your whole family, I am so, so, so sorry for this sadness in all your lives.
Sending a big hug, let me know if there's anything I can do or if you need a shoulder or an ear.

Chris Millar.

Anonymous said...

Peta how devastating for your family. I am so glad you were there to meet him though.
I am so sorry honey.

Thinking of you
Rach
xxxx

Cassandra said...

Oh Peta, I'm so sorry....

{{hugs}} for you, and all your family at this time.

sorry, I just don't have any words right now.... as I am sure that you are feeling. stunned. lost. empty.

My deepest sympathies to your sister and her dh, and her lovely daughters.

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta, I can't tell you how desperately sorry I am that this precious little baby has been taken from you all.

How special that you were able to hold him - if only it had been for a lot longer.

Take care,
Toby.

Anonymous said...

oh Peta, I don't know what to say - I cant even imagine the loss you must all be feeling at the moment. I am thinking of you.

Mel Diener said...

Sweetie..so sorry to hear such sad news. Hugs to you and your family, thinking of you.

Mel xxxxx

ksharonk said...

Such sad news ... thinking of you and your family at this terrible time! Sharon.

Anonymous said...

oh Peta, what a shock it must be for you all, you and your family are in my thoughts and I'll light a candle tonight for Noah

xMaria

Natasha said...

I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss, my thoughts are with you...

BethJ said...

Oh Peta - I dont know what to say. Hugs to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Peta,
I am so very sorry for your loss to you and your family, there is nothing anyone can say to take away your pain, but you know you have the thoughts and prayers of many friends to help you through this time. Sending you the biggest of (((((HUGGLES))))) take care.

Tracy

Roz said...

Peta, I am so sorry to hear of this sad loss. I am sorry that I have noe proper words to say to you, but what I can do is send lots of hugs your way. {{squeeze}}

Anonymous said...

Peta, My thoughts are with you and your family, during such a difficult time.
It will be 8 years on Nov 29th when I lost my little boy Dylan in similar circumstances.
Take Care

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. I am so pleased that you were there to shear in the little time that you all had. I hope it helps that so many people are thinking of you all at this time. Take care
Love and hugs Bronny :)

Anonymous said...

Love ya and know I am thinking of you and your family.
Sandi

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness sweetie...my heart hurts for you and your family...the loss of a child is devastating...for everyone involved...why these things happen we can't understand with our own human-ness. I have a friend who lost two and one who lost one, they are some of the most awesome women that I know...I look up to them and love them so much. The Lord has made them strong and they consider their little ones as angels looking over them...sometimes one is so perfect that He just needs them back with Him...hugs girl...and hugs to your family...I am glad you got to "feel" your angel...hold it in your heart...
brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta I am sooo sad to read your blog today, I will keep you and your family in my prayers

JULIEx

Anonymous said...

Peta, I was so sorry to hear of your sad news.
I like to believe that Noah had learnt all that he needed to in a previous life so he only needed to spend a little bit of time here.
Thinking of you and your family.
Love Tammy.

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. What a shock and so sad. Thoughts are with you.

Fran xx