So first post and a little about me...
Age: 27
Sex: Not as often as I would like - DAMIT!
Eye Colour: Brown with a pretty shot of green around the edges...
Location: A small blue green planetoid called Earth
Curent mood: {although trying to be more uplifting and be silly - hence this current waffeling ons.... }
Interesting facts anyone would maybe possible one day like to know cause their really bored and have nothing better to do then listen to me prattel on....
I'm a huge digtal scrapbooker {don't know what that is - well google is your freind mate! - go forth and learn }
I'm insane - passionate - over giving - crazy - stupid - funny if you get my sense of humor - a bad speller {you should already be aware of that one!!} - fiercely protective of my friends - you can call me a bitch, that's fine just never dare call my friends one!!! - Strong - unreliable - flakey - helpful - loveing - creative - annoying - talkative {you should of already guess that one too!!} ...and very very sad today - damn that mood just sliped back in didn't it... *out damn mood out I say!!*
Ohh and I always get quotes/songs stuck in my head!!
I think that's it for now...
Thursday, August 4, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment