Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Dianne Rigdon Fan
I have to say - I am just totally loving Dianne Rigdon's work right now!!! I think I'm fast be coming a fan!!

Over at Digital Scraping World we have Dianne as one of our sponsors for this month. I have only just started playing with her Provence Kit - and I just love it!! I can't stop using it.

The following two layouts are both done using the Provence Kit - in the second one I altered the shade of one of the cream paper from the kit to tie in the the pink from the bridesmaids dress.

This is a photo of my friend Gretchen and her boy Scott on their wedding day. I just love this photo - it is just so sweet and tender.

This is another photo I love from Gretchens Wedding - I just love the colours in this one and the positioning of the girls etc.

I have also used another of Dianne's kits in the past - Mummie Dearest, and have to say I love that Kit too!! This is actually my favourite layout I have ever done - I got a real kick the other day when I uploaded this into the gallery on SBB {www.scrapbook-bytes.com} I got a nice comment for Dianne herself regarding it - it was quite freaky really - She had just been on SBB uploading a layout of her own - and mine was the one uploaded after hers!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Now... the reason for this post {other then to show off some more layouts} I was once again off looking through the Gallery at SBB when I came across some stunning layouts that used these sparkly type of effects - I noticed that in the Credits there was mention of "A Little Magic" brushes by Dianne Rigdon - so It was off to Dianne's section of the store for a look see - and sure enough what was at the start of the list - None other then the brushes soon as I saw them I wanted them straight away Pity I'm going to have to wait till the next time I'm back home so I can nick my Dad's paypal account!!!

Doesn't this just look so pretty!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: